Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Patron Saint, are we all lost like you?

"Wish you drink would hurry and kill you" "Love is a terrible art, its a hook in the heart" "existence has no meaning, there is no such thing as happy" "One last drink just to kill the pain" "Why do you wanna be all listening to me, why do you spread your arms and tell me I'm free? Why do you wanna be in my life?"

Life is short. You live, and you die everyday in some way. There is no way in stopping the dying process. It happens to all of us.

"Dont try to wake me up even if the sun really does come out tomorrow"

What is true happiness? What is love? Even if the sun comes up, dont try to wake me up. Is life really truly worth living?

People die, friends die, wars will wreck your life, whether internally or externally. You try to help others the best you can but you really dont help anyone at all. There comes a point in your life when you have to give up everything and leave everything behind. Whats worth the pain? Very little, almost nothing is worth it.

"I wrestled the angel for more than a name"

We fight things we cannot control. We try to drive our lives and never be the passenger, but overall we are always the passanger. Parents will die, dreams will die, you will be alone. You will be torn in two.

"I never said then that i would be easy to love, supposedly i am a man but i felt like a cub"

we are things we are not. we are everything and nothing. We think we are one thing, when in actuality we are just dust and dirt.

"I was a happy nihilist, now I'm wondering why I exist"

We question life. We say we believe in things but then we ditch those ideas. But what are we in essence? What is life? What is love? What is happiness?

"I put my money on me, I used to be something"

I am nothing. I wish i was something in my earlier years but i always told myself i was nothing therefore i became nothing. This is the harsh reality that i realize too late.


What is the true meaning of life?


"Take what you will, what you will
And leave. Could you kill, could you kill me
If the world was on fire
And nothing was left but hope or desire
And take all that I could bring forth, is this hell
Or am I on the floor over-desperate?
Hold hands streaming of blood again?
And then take full weight of me
Guard my dreams, figure this out,
It's me on my own. Helpless, hurting, hell
Will you stay strong as you promised?
Cause I'm stranded and bare.
Meanness is washed up in all that I am
Is God. Take this and all,
Then grace takes me to a place
Of the father you never had
Ripping and breaking and tearing apart
This is not heaven
THIS IS MY HELL."

No comments:

Post a Comment