Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Is this everything that you've hoped for?

I am bored. No one will probably read this. i will ramble on about things in this post, like i normally do.

im listening to "save" by the rocket summer, thinking about the concert i went to friday. it was so much fun, yet it makes me sad. i was alone at the concert, which was good actuallly. i got the chance to talk to new people and meet new people. key word, chance. i didnt though. there was a girl i thought was pretty yet i failed to talk to her. why? i dont know. maybe i was scared she would judge me, think i have bad intentions. and i get sad thinking about that concert. i had fun! but i dont know what makes me sad when i think about it.

maybe i scared. maybe im scared to meet new people. maybe im scared ill hold on. maybe im scared to go to college. its a new place, maybe im scared to go cuz i dont know anyone. maybe im scared to be there by myself and be alone alot. maybe im scared of alot of things. i wanna say ill never be scared again, but i cant.

last night my friend wrote a survey note thing on facebook. he said the last photobooth pciture he took was with his now girlfriend karen, her foreign exchange student marieke, and a friend. I began to feel sad. so here is a short story of what happened. i like marieke, i told karen to tell marieke this fact. i didnt talk to her anymore. I just regret that happening. i want to see her again face to face and say "im sorry" and start over as friends. she probably forgot about me though. who am i but a random person in her life? who am i to anyone but just another random person in there life?

"Is this everything that you've hope for? is this everything you've dreamed? well i think it is, if the real point is seen" those lyrics from "so in this hour" just are made to be screamed. When he played it live, i screamed those parts so loud. I dont know why but they mean a lot to me. they mean something to me

Peace 'n' Love
Mike

2 comments:

  1. I'm always scared. I feel like I'm just this lonely, lost, terrified thing on this planet. I'm afraid I'll fail, I'm afraid people won't like me, I'm afraid of myself. I hate feeling like that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry. i wish i had something better to say to you =(

    ReplyDelete