Thursday, April 29, 2010

I wanna live inspired

I wanted to title this with an Anberlin lyric quote because i just found out they are playing a show near me!They are playing at Highline Ballroom June 3rd! I saw the Rocket Summer there like 3 weeks ago (well tmrw is exactly 3 weeks and i wore my rocket summer shirt today too). That day i have school though which means i will be able to get to the train station at like 3 o'clock and get to the venue at like 4:30,4:45, maybe 5. there might be a line i dont know. But i have ride awakening that day. im not sure what time it ends, but once it does, im bolting home, then bolting to the train station so i can get on the next train. Hopefully it would be nicer outside than it was for the Rocket summer concert. I hope my mom lets me go by myself or someone comes with me. Sorry im kinda excited and want to go! haha well thats about it

Peace 'n' love

No comments:

Post a Comment