Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dear __________:

I got this idea from lee. it is anonymous to who they are to. so yea i will start

Dear 1: What the hell happened to you? We used to be good friends, we used to talk to alot of other people then you became involved with the wrong people and where are you now? I dont even wanna think about what the hell happened? Like no offense your life seems so screwed up, and i cant do anyhting about it because you wont talk to any of us

Dear 2: You seem to just want to be distant friends who occasionally talk. im still trying to be nice, but i realized its pointless so good luck in college and your life. I will still try to stay in contact though

Dear 3: I'm sorry im messed up. I cant get these feelings straight. I know youre probably confused, or just dont want these feelings, but at times i cant control them. At times ill be like "i want to be with you forever" then there are times where i'm like "youre just my friend" and then times when i sin and say "you are way too good for me why would someone as great as you be with someone as low as me?" its just confusing. i wish i was one, had one face, and didnt go back and forth. maybe its because im not with you at all, i dont get to see you thats why this is happening. I'm just confused. i wish i could be true and honest to you but my emotions have different faces. i dont get to talk to you any more. i know you have a busy life, and are trying to relax for the summer so thats why we talk less than we talked during school. i dont know, like my song i showed you "im just a broken man" i know you have a feeling that i like you, but im confused on your tone of that statement you told her (yea she told me what you wrote because i am in fact nosy, you arent) i did write a couple of songs for you. i did take elements of our relationship and put them in songs, but made them fables. i do care for you deep down inside, i dont know why, but i think God has a special place in my heart for you to be there. Just at times, i miss His voice and direction. "and i will say im true to you, but im a cheat and i dont understand" have you heard the saying "a girls heart has to be so lost in God that a guy must go to God first to get her heart" i feel like i have to do that. Not only for you, but for stability and peace in my life. I'm here now because of God, and i still need to search for Him more. Maybe if i search and accept Him more, he will lead me to consistent feelings in the woman He has planned for me as my wife. I feel like im rambling on right now. But you want to know what i said to her about you and stuff. Well what she said was a beginning. Here is the now. Here is everything that you want to know. If you have questions just ask me. i will honest. life is too short to hide feelings and beat around the bush. but im not gonna lie im confused about my feelings (sorry for redundancy) But i know you want to know, but you wont read this. But here you are. There you go. "And now my heart is an open book for all to see" But for you, i think its quite ok.

Peace 'n' Love
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment