Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I had a good idea but. . . .

Well i was thinking in my english class that i should write a blog post. I was thinking, "you know i could do it on time. I could say how us humans just make up time for ourselves. No one else said this is right or wrong. For all we know we could be wrong with time because to be honest wont man-made things are normally wrong. Time is just an expression of something we cannot comprehend. This will be a really good blog post, people will actually read it and comment, and find it interesting." But alas i sit here. I'm saying how it will be a good idea when in reality it is just a concept. A concept that may come up later, but may not come up later. knowing myself it will not come up later. But feel free to comment your opinions on time and such matters.

Peace 'n' Love
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment